Banbury Exterior Painting
Expert Service at Affordable Prices
Painting the exterior of your home is a quick and reasonably priced way to transform its appearance and increase its sale value. At Painters in Banbury, we offer an exterior painting in Banbury for all types of exterior surfaces. Our professional business serves the needs of homes and commercial properties for both companies and individuals in Banbury.
Get started with an estimate by contacting our office today. We can schedule a color consultation and find out what needs to happen to help bring your vision to life!
Quality Painting for All Exterior Surfaces
The color and quality of the paint job on your home’s exterior affects the aesthetic, and fresh paint keeps your home updated and attractive. Whether you are planning to sell your home or just want to enhance its look, our professional exterior painters will exceed your expectations. We provide painting for a wide variety of home exteriors.
Our painters are experienced with all types of outdoor materials, including:
- Wood siding
- Composite siding
- Aluminum siding
- Vinyl siding
- Cedar shingle siding
- Stucco siding
- Eavestrough siding
We have honed our process to be as seamless as possible. Prior to booking your job, we will call to confirm the colors, details of your project, and answer your questions. Because the cost of exterior painting varies depending on property size, condition, and the time frame you wish to have the project completed in, getting all of the details of the project beforehand is an important part of our process. Our painters are professional and will always respect your property as if it were their own. Protecting any surfaces or objects that could be affected by the repainting is a must that we always do.
Five Qualities of Great Exterior Paint
When you choose to paint the exterior of your home or commercial building, you want to ensure that you’re choosing a color that matches your aesthetic, but a paint that will also provide you with necessary durability.
At Painters in Banbury, we only work with the highest quality paints, and you can be sure that the one we use for your property will possess the following five qualities:
- It is long lasting: There’s nothing worse than applying exterior paint only for it to lose its gloss and color after a few years. You can rest assured that everything we apply is guaranteed to be long lasting.
- It will resist stains and fungal growth: If you’re decorating the exterior of your property, you don’t want there to be dirt or mold. That’s why it’s important to ensure that the paint being used is resistant to stains and fungal growth.
- It will have strong adherence properties: Depending on the condition of your property, you may have old, weathered paint that must be covered. Therefore, it’s important that the paint being used will adhere to the surface of the old material with ease.
- It is flexible: Because building materials change shape and size with temperature and moisture level changes, it’s important to select paint that can adapt to these changes.
- It is chalking resistant: Any great quality exterior paint will be able to resist chalking for the duration of its lifetime.
We’re an Eco-Friendly Painting Company
Many designers and high rated paints are unfortunately loaded with VOCs (volatile organic compounds) that can negatively affect the environment and contribute to global warming. However, at Painters in Banbury, we make it our mission to use as many “green” paints and products as possible. That way, you’ll still get the beautiful exterior you desire without the detrimental impacts on the earth or your health.
Our team strives constantly to offer homeowners peace of mind at affordable rates. Call us at 07882 705 761 today to get started with an appointment.
Get Started with a Color Consultation
Selecting the perfect color for your home’s exterior is often the most challenging part of the process for our customers. We are happy to consult with you about the colors that will work best for your home. Our Banbury exterior painting experts can discuss the basic color schemes and suggest various ideas to help you find the ideal new color for your home.